I’m not a big fan of Sarah Geronimo nor Gerald Anderson. But after I attended the movie presscon last Saturday, I went home with a bunch of reasons why I should watch Wont Last A Day Without You.
Here are my personal reasons:
- Because I love watching romantic comedy movies like my sassy girl(korean), windstruck, crazy little thing called love, name it. I can’t get enough of the “kilig” feeling everytime I watch them.
- Because the movie will make me laugh (knowing Sarah G.) and I still believe in the saying that laughter is the best medicine! And a cheaper one.
- Because I want to see a different Sarah and Gerald in this movie.
- Because Mr. Joey De Leon plays the role of Sarah’s father! Exciting ye!
- Because the movie as I’ve seen on the trailer was very realistic.
- Because I’ve seen their previous movie, Catch me I’m falling, and they did a great job, so I might as well watch the follow up! :)
- Because Sarah and I share the same perspective on lalalala-love (in real life ‘to ha) :)
- Lastly, because I give my support to the younger directors like Raz de la Torre, since my brother happens to be a film maker/director too.
- There! If you’re not convince with my reasons, check out the trailer below:
More photos of Sarah and Gerald, HERE.